The Antec's CP series is exclusively designed for Antec's 1200/P183/P193 cases and provide an excellent price-to-performance ratio. The Antec CP-850 power supply features 80 PLUS certification, saving energy and your money. It also generates less heat, and enhances cooling with a super-silent 120mm PWM fan. The Active PFC circuitry further reduces impact on the power infrastructure resulting in cooler, quieter, and more environmentally friendly power.
The Antec New CP-850’s universal input capability, together with ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V V2.91 compliancy lets you use it in a variety of situations without worrying about input voltages. Dedicated power circuitry, industrial grade protection circuitry, and Active PFC deliver safe, reliable output. Four +12V output circuits provide maximum stable power for the CPU independently of the other peripherals.
The modular design makes cable management easier. The main power cables are permanently attached, while all of the peripheral cables all plug into the back of the PSU. The cables are all wrapped in mesh for a cleaner installation. Bring new power to your system with this remarkable supply!
- ATX12V and EPS12V Compatible Compatible with the ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V v2.91 standards, the Antec CP-850 provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 850W Continuous Power A continuous power of 850W delivers safe, reliable output for even the most extreme computer systems. Four industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 PLUS Certified The 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- NVIDIA SLI Certified The Antec CP-850 has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
- Advanced Hybrid Cable Management The advanced Hybrid Cable Management System provides an optimal solution for power distribution and airflow by hardwiring mandatory cables to reduce resistance and enabling peripheral cables to be installed as needed to minimize cable clutter for improved airflow.
- 120mm PWM Fan The Antec CP-850 features a 120mm PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) fan for increased overall airflow and heat dissipation in the power supply enclosure.
Antec CP-850 850W Continuous Power CPX SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC "compatible with Core i7" Power Supply
- Product Code: CP-850
- Availability: In Stock